Thursday, August 11, 2011

in the market for monograms

true confession: I love monograms! maybe it's because I never had one of those L.L. Bean backpacks with my initials on it as a kid, or maybe it's because I'm excited to finally be jumping from the end of the alphabet to the beginning with my new last name. most likely, it's because I seem to come across the cutest monogram-themed home decorations pretty much every time I go shopping. can one have too many monogram accessories? probably. but I'm not stopping anytime soon!

our good friends Patti and Frank were over for dinner last night. Patti commented on all the "C" things I have in the house, and wondered where I found all of them. I thought I'd do a quick little post in case you too are in the market for monograms!




top left: framed monogram wall art, Kirklands, $7 on sale

top right: "thirsty" monogram coasters, Bed Bath & Beyond, $15

bottom left:
metal-ware monogram letter, Hobby Lobby, $10

bottom right: monogram doormat insert & rubber doormat frame, Bed Bath & Beyond, $20 each

Kirklands and Hobby Lobby are my favorite places to buy monogrammed-items for super cheap. Bed Bath & Beyond is a little pricier, but a great place to buy them for bridal shower and wedding gifts, or to splurge on yourself!



1 comment:

  1. I love monograms too! Probably because I wasn't in the L.L. Bean club either. My current favorite monogramed thing is a huge metal "A" keychain. It probably weighs more than all my keys combined, but I love it.

    ReplyDelete