Thursday, August 18, 2011

izzy crane

reasons why I love my dog today (and every day):

[yes. this entire post is about my dog. you've been warned!]

1. she makes me laugh when I'm frustrated.

2. she has not only mastered "shake," but is "high-fiving" now, too. pretty soon, we'll probably have our own secret handshake.

3. she is a tad bit (very) clumsy--just like me.

4. she appreciates my cooking.

5. she always finds my lost hair ties.

6. she enjoys bumming around with me. and watching movies.

7. she loves her dad and so do I.

8. she is great at making new friends everywhere we go (mostly the human kind right now).

9. she keeps the kitchen floor clean for me.

10. she doesn't care if I look nice or smell good.

and last but not least:

11. she is the BEST photo subject ever.







2 comments:

  1. LOVE this :) harley is on the couch next to me right now posed exactly like your 3rd photo! aside from the occasional in-house potty accidents, dogs are great! glad you are getting to enjoy izzy so much before school starts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She gets more adorable every day! Love this post:)

    ReplyDelete